Please note: This website is under construction – we apologize for any wonky formatting! Look back often for updates! If you would like specific information on projects please email Barbara.
Design & Construction: We provide traditional architectural design and construction services such as Pre-design Consultation, Concept Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Renderings, Models & Presentation Materials, Contract Bidding & Negotiation, and Construction Administration. Please click on each service type to see an example.
- Stabilization & Preservation (Ellis Island National Historic Site)
- Adaptive Use (Belvedere Castle, Central Park)
- Restoration (Eugene O’Neill Theatre)
- Re-invention (St. Guilhem Gallery at the Cloisters)
Consulting: Since Barbara Campagna has worked not only as an architect but as a client, a federal preservation officer, the chief architect overseeing national iconic historic sites, and a nonprofit administrator. Her vision and expertise for projects extends to areas not usually provided by most architects. Please click on each service type to see an example.
- Develop Project or Site Philosophies (Villa Finale)
- Develop Project or Site Visions (Marie Zimmermann Farm)
- Develop Project Approaches & Methodologies (Virginia Theatre)
- Develop, Direct & Manage projects – for owner or design team (Buffalo Architecture Center)
- Choose or Evaluate materials and products (Lyndhurst)
- Set up best practices approaches and policies (Best Practices Manual, NTHP)
- Provide Project Peer Review (Federal Reserve Bank of NY)
- Advise on Project Proposals from the Client Perspective (Glass House)
- Develop project teams (Custom House)