Creating the Project's Path
- The Greening Plan (Factory Row Residence) See image center above.
- Eco-charrettes and workshops (Brick House)
- LEED Certification (President Lincoln’s Cottage)
- Living Building Challenge and Green Globes Evaluation
- Sustainable policies (Sustainability Program NTHP)
- Preservation and Sustainability (Woodrow Wilson House) See image top left above.
- Regulatory Review/Section 106 (Nakamura Courthouse) See image top right above.
- National Register Nominations (Historic Surveys page)
- Historic Structure Reports (Federal Reserve Bank of NY)
- Preservation Plans (Bloomingdale Asylum)
- Existing Conditions Reports (Farnsworth House)
- Feasibility Studies (Roycroft Campus)
- Historic American Building Surveys (Sheffield Farms)
- Master Plans (Mercy College)
- Disaster Plans (Best Practices Manual)
- Cyclical Maintenance Plans (The Dairy, Central Park)
- Educational & Interpretation Plans (Pioneer Courthouse)