Sustainable Design: Barbara Campagna is one of the national leaders in sustainable preservation – combining the best of preservation and green building practices. BAC/A+P has pioneered a green audit – The Greening Plan – for existing buildings which has its trademark pending. Please click on each service type to see an example.
- The Greening Plan (Factory Row Residence) See image center above.
- Eco-charrettes and workshops (Brick House)
- LEED Certification (President Lincoln’s Cottage)
- Living Building Challenge and Green Globes Evaluation
- Sustainable policies (Sustainability Program NTHP)
- Preservation and Sustainability (Woodrow Wilson House) See image top left above.
Preservation: Barbara Campagna has worked on the preservation of some of the most significant historic buildings in the country – from HABS documentation, to existing conditions surveys, to preparation of National Register Nominations and even the creation and implementation of complex Section 106 plans. Please click on each service type to see an example.
- Regulatory Review/Section 106 (Nakamura Courthouse) See image top right above.
- National Register Nominations (Historic Surveys page)
- Historic Structure Reports (Federal Reserve Bank of NY)
- Preservation Plans (Bloomingdale Asylum)
- Existing Conditions Reports (Farnsworth House)
- Feasibility Studies (Roycroft Campus)
- Historic American Building Surveys (Sheffield Farms)
- Master Plans (Mercy College)
- Disaster Plans (Best Practices Manual)
- Cyclical Maintenance Plans (The Dairy, Central Park)
- Educational & Interpretation Plans (Pioneer Courthouse)